Latinoconsult was awarded to carry out the supervision of the execution of the works and activities necessary for the maintenance of the arterial trunk road network, in the city of Bogotá D.C., Group 3.
The work is financed by own resources of the Mayor’s Office of Bogotá.
The audit includes carrying out comprehensive control and monitoring, including technical, administrative, legal, legal, financial, accounting, social, environmental aspects, and the implementation of biosafety and occupational health and safety measures, for group 3 of the tender awarded.
The audit has an estimated duration of 3 years.
Group 3 corresponds to the following trunks and branches:
- Trunk Calle 6: from Trunk NQS to Trunk Carrera 10
- Américas Trunk: from the intersection of KR 50 x Av. Américas x Av. Comuneros and Av. Colón to Portal Américas
- Troncal Calle 13: AC 13 from Troncal Caracas to intersection of KR 50 x Av. Américas x Av. Comuneros and Av. Colón
- Caracas trunk: from the Monument to the Heroes to the Usme portal
- Carrera 10 trunk: from CL 32 x Av. Alberto Lleras Camargo to Portal 20 de Julio
- El Tunal branch: from Av. Caracas to Portal del Tunal.
The improvement of 6 km of pavement in “programmed conservation” and 38 km of pavement in “conservation by reaction” is planned.
It should be noted that Latinoconsult has already carried out auditing work in the City of Bogotá, specifically, in the NQS Trunk, the San Victorino station and the 26th street of Transmilenio.