Since its inception, Latinoconsult has innovated to be able to satisfy the clients in a timely manner, and every day seeks new ways to advance in the development of assigned projects.
In terms of engineering and working method, the world trend is to lean towards collaborative ways of working, to integrative models that facilitate and reduce the time of modeling and design.
BIM is that way of working. It stands for “Building Information Modeling”, it is a management method that allows collaborative tasks in real time, integrating all the actors involved in the project from client, project manager, specialist, engineers, architects, technicians and more.
The BIM centralizes all the information during the complete life cycle of the project in the same model and it is accessed from the different applications. Latinoconsult has been working with Autodesk from the beginning of the digitization of projects, and it is natural that the transition to BIM is made with its Infrastructure Design Suite tool, which incorporates softwares such as Revit, Autocad, Civil, Naviswork and others.
BIM represents the evolution of traditional plan-based design systems, since it incorporates spatial geometry (3D), time (4D), cost (5D), environmental (6D) and maintenance (7D) information.
Advantages of development in BIM:
- Improves data management and complex project information.
- Facilitates communication between the parties, optimizing workflows.
- Allows anticipating and solving construction problems in advance.
- Optimizes costs and work times.
- It allows simulating security measures and improves risk prevention.
- Facilitates the use of prefabricated construction materials.
- Allows the development of more efficient and sustainable works.
In a few words, BIM is the new present of work, and at Latinoconsult we are preparing ourselves to provide the best service, as always, with the highest quality standards.